Sunday 1 February 2009

OK, so I’ve decided to write a blog. I’m still kind of asking myself why. Am I lacking in methods of procrastination? Do I really need more?

Well I thought I’d give it a go, if only to try and explain to the world the trials and tribulations of a landscape architect. It’s got to be more productive than reading the Guardian after all. Some people change the world by climbing un-scaleable peaks, discovering new, revolutionary scientific advances or curing horrible, dilapidating diseases - my plan is to help mankind by spouting off my ideas about paving. Or not. Maybe my blog will go the way of that bread maker I got for Christmas a couple of years back and get used twice, before being left to rust under the stairs. We’ll have to wait and see…

No comments:

Post a Comment